Terms and Conditions for Website Use
Your access to and use of Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service website is subject to the following terms and conditions, in addition to laws of United Arab Emirates. Your access to the website means your acceptance of these terms and conditions, whether you are a registered user or not, and by accessing, browsing and using the website you have unconditionally accepted terms and conditions of use contained herein.
Amendment of the Agreement
Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service has the right to amend these terms and conditions provided that notice of amendments to this page is included. The amendments shall be entered into force upon their creation unless otherwise stated. Your repeated use of the website after making such amendments means you agree to them, and you must periodically visit this page to review terms and conditions of use then in effect.
You agree to access and use the website for lawful purposes only, and you are fully responsible for knowing and acting upon any and all laws, regulations and rules regarding your use thereof. Once you enter the website you agree to refrain from:
- Use of the website to commit an offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct that may constitute a crime or involve civil liability.
- Enter or post any illegal content that includes discrimination, defamation, abuse, slander, obscene, or pornographic material
- Use of the website to impersonate other persons or parties.
- Use of the website to download any material containing programs containing viruses, Trojan horses, or any computer code, files or programs that may alter, destroy or impede the website work or any device or program belonging to any person who enters the website.
- Upload, input, transmit or otherwise transmit material that you are not entitled to broadcast under any law or contractual relationship.
- Change, destroy or delete any content on the website.
- Disruption of normal communication lines in any form.
- The allegation of association with or representation of any company, association or entity without being authorized to claim such relationship or representation.
- Post or broadcast any advertisement, promotional material or other form of promotion.
- Publish any material that is contrary to or contradicts with intellectual property rights of others.
- Collect or store personal information about others.
Some sections of the website are open only to registered members, or allow user to request support or services electronically by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us via such sections is complete and accurate, that you will not register, and will not attempt to access the website using someone else's name.
Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service has the right, as it deems appropriate, to terminate or suspend your access to and use of this website without notice and for any reason, including violation of these Terms and Conditions, or for any action it may deem unlawful or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you will no longer be able to access the website and Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service will use every means available to enforce this termination.
Links to Other Websites
Some of the links on the website lead to websites that are not operated by Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service. We do not have control over these websites at Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service nor do we review or control their content. These links do not contain any promotional content of any goods, services or information, and do not imply any connection between Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service and the operators of the linked websites. When you choose a link to an external website, you are subject to terms and conditions of the owner or sponsor of that external website.
Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service reserves the right to monitor any content entered by you, but is not obligated to do so, and although we, at Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service, cannot monitor all that is entered into the website, we reserve the right (without obligation) to delete, remove or edit any material that violates these terms and conditions. UAE and foreign copyright laws and international treaties protect contents of this website and you agree to be bound by copyright notices appearing on this website.
You agree to defend, secure, and maintain integrity of Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service, and all its employees and agents against any and/or all liabilities arising out of any claim arising from any breach by you of these terms and conditions, including reasonable costs and fees to attorneys. You agree to fully cooperate in defending against such claims, and Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service has the right to assume, at its own expense, exclusive defense and monitor any other matter subject to compensation by you, and you agree not to settle any issue without prior written consent of Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You clearly understand and agree that your use of the website or any material available through it is at your own responsibility, and Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service or any of its employee do not provide any warranty that the website will not be interrupted, or that it will be free of problems, omissions or errors, and there is no guarantee as to the outcome you will receive from your use of the website. Content and tools on the website are provided to you as they are, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, name warranties, marketability, suitability for a particular purpose or use, or promotion.
Limits of Liability
Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service does not in any way incur incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages that may arise as a result of your use or inability to use the website, including but not limited to loss of income or expected profits, loss of reputation, loss of business, loss of data, computer malfunction, misrepresentation or other damages.